I finally got around to going through more things.
I have been battling a gnarly cold, and needed to not think about anything other than taking care of Liam and myself.
So here we have it.
Pink pants that never fit right and got stained somehow..... I don't even remember how.
An old Google shirt. I liked it, but it is not something I wear anymore. I could say that I am keeping it for dirty jobs, but I have a lot of shirts for things like that.
And a nice skirt. I like this skirt. But I don't fit into it anymore. It is too short, and I have to be honest.... it just does not fit anymore.
Oh, and until I get the strength back from dealing with this cold, it will be clothing disposal. I need to get to some boxes in the garage that are under other boxes and I just do not have the energy to move them right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment