As the new year approaches and the start of my little project comes closer I am getting ready for it in odd ways.
While I debated just gathering things now to get rid of, I decided that it would have more impact if I chose each one daily instead of trying to plan ahead.
I decided that a "Free" Box on the curb might not be the best idea, so I will just put together a box to go to the Goodwill every week.
Even if a Free box might get me some publicity... It is still in the thoughts for maybe some of the stuff with a little bit of value to it. But how to protect it from the Portland rain?
Mostly it is the rain idea that keeps me from wanting to put a box on the curb.
I don't want to end up with a box of soggy goods that now are not even able to be donated to the Goodwill.
Ugh... decisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment